How to Make Magic Mushroom Tea
Making tea from magic mushrooms is one way to consume them, and it can be a more pleasant experience than eating them raw. Tea can also help to reduce nausea, which is a common side effect of consuming dried mushrooms. When making magic mushroom tea, it’s important to be cautious with the dosage, as the effects can be unpredictable and vary depending on the potency of the mushrooms. its also important to be in a safe and comfortable environment and to have a sober friend present to assist if needed.
To make magic mushroom tea, follow these steps:
- Gather your ingredients: dried magic mushrooms, water, tea bags(optional), lemon juice (optional), and honey (optional).
- Crush or grind the dried magic mushrooms into a powder.
- Boil the water in a pot.
- Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat and add the crushed magic mushrooms.
- Let the mixture simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture using cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer.
- If desired, add a tea bag to the mixture to improve the taste.
- Add lemon juice and honey to taste.
- Drink the tea slowly and wait for the effects to kick in. Be aware that the effects may take longer to appear than when eating dried magic mushrooms.